Select any template to create custom cover pages. Replace the dummy text with your text and/or add additional text. You can also add a logo. Download and/or print. Your printable cover page will be ready in under a minute!
Select Cover Page Template
Edit / Add Text
Add Logo / Image
Download / Print
Cover Page Example
Each cover page example has a title, a subtitle and your name and date. You can edit all of the text so your text does not have to look like the example.
How to Make a Custom Cover Page
- Open the cover maker. Open Cover Page Maker
- Select a cover page template. You can change the text, images and colors. You can also change the font and the size. Each element can be changed separately.
- Edit the text so that it is relevant to your specific cover. For example, if you are making a report cover page you might want to add the subject and the teacher’s name. Whereas, if you are creating a portfolio cover page, you might want to change the title to portfolio. You can also erase the dummy text. For example, if you are making a title page template and only want one line of text then click on the text that you want to erase and then click on the trash can to erase it. Feel free to make any changes.
- Add additional text if required.
- Add logo (optional).
- Download and/or print.
- If you want to make a back cover you can repeat the steps above to create another copy. If you want a blank cover then erase all text and download a blank copy. We recommend using the same template on the back and front for a consistent look but you can use different designs if you prefer.
How to edit the text?
Next to each line of text is a text box. Type the text that you would like to appear in the text box instead of the dummy text. You can also double click on the text and replace it.
How to change the font color?
Click on the little black box next to each line of text and select a new color. Click on select.
Is there any charge?
No, you can use our software to create free cover pages with no limitations. However, if you want to place them on any other website then you are required to link back to this website.
What can the printables be used for?
You can use the title pages for personal, professional or academic use.
You can create:
- Academic papers, projects or essays
- Business Proposals or reports
What information you should include in your cover page?
If really depends on your document.
The cover page of a document displays the title and other information that you are required to or want to add.
If you are writing an academic paper then you will probably want to include your name, your contact information, due date or date you submit, name of the educational institution (university or school) and the teacher’s name.
If you are writing a business report then you will probably want to include your name and title or the name of your business unit, company’s name and logo.
For some documents you might also want to include copyright information.
If there are any covers that you would like us to add then please leave a comment below.